Blog Archive

3.28.2012

postheadericon Custom Leathercraft I933 Carpenter's Nail and Tool Bag, Top Grain, 10-Pocket

Buy Custom Leathercraft I933 Carpenter's Nail and Tool Bag, Top Grain, 10-Pocket Store


Custom Leathercraft I933 Carpenter's Nail and Tool Bag, Top Grain, 10-Pocket

Thinking about buying Custom Leathercraft I933 Carpenter's Nail and Tool Bag, Top Grain, 10-Pocket? We have got the best quality selection of ItemTitle. Buy your top-quality for Custom Leathercraft I933 Carpenter's Nail and Tool Bag, Top Grain, 10-Pocket to your residence through Good Deal and Fast Delivery on many products.

Custom Leathercraft I933 Carpenter's Nail and Tool Bag, Top Grain, 10-Pocket

  • 2 Large capacity main nail/tool pockets, 2 additional upper pockets, and 6 Smaller pockets fit nail sets, pencils, pliers, etc.
  • Fits belts up to 2-3/4-Inch wide
  • Steel hammer loop
  • Metal clip holds all measuring tape sizes
  • Heavy duty top grain leather


This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: